Want to send a fax without the fax machine? Well, you should maybe learn How to Send fax From Outlook without making efforts to arrange the fax machine. Here in the article, we shall discuss how users can send the fax with the email outlook.
How to Send fax From Outlook
Well, we are living in the modern world of the internet where faxing has also taken the digital form. These days people send the fax by using the various alternatives of fax machines. It’s because fax machine is the cumbersome medium of faxing which provides no flexibility to the users. This is the reason that why Microsoft’s email outlook is considered to be the decent medium of faxing.
Here is how you can use Microsoft’s email outlook medium to send the fax.
- Before sending the email with Email outlook you must have the paid services of any fax service provider.
- You can use the email outlook only in the integration with the services of the fax services provider.
- The fax service provider will provide you with your specific email outlook fax number that you can use to send and receive the fax messages.
- Open the email outlook with your login credentials and you can compose the new fax message from there.
- Fill in the fax number information in the recipient box to send the fax.
- Finally, you just need to click on send in order to send the fax from the email outlook account.
So, with this above-mentioned guide users can send the fax by using the email outlook services. Kindly keep in your consideration that email outlook works only with the proper services of fax service providers. However, with the email outlook services, users can send the fax without needing any fax machine. So, if you find the article useful then feel free to share it with other users as well to spread the help around.