How to Send Fax from Mac: Want to send a fax with your MacBook? Well yes, you can send it quite easily by following the right approach. Here in the article, we shall discuss that how users can send the fax to anyone with any generation MacBook.
How to Send Fax from Mac ?
Faxing is although the old-fashioned stuff in this modern age of the internet. However, we all may encounter any such occasions when a fax message might be important to send. So, It’s always advised to be aware of the right approach of sending a fax with a MacBook. We here have two methods to send the fax with MacBook for all our readers.
Method 1- Sending the Fax with Mac & Fax Machine
Well, the method is quite complicated to send the fax with MacBook as it involves the use of a fax machine. So, you must have a fax machine in order to send the fax with MacBook.
- Take your MacBook and choose the document or file that you want to fax.
- Go to the options of the chosen file and select the print option
- Next, you will see the pdf pop-up option.
- Select the fax pdf option and it will ask you to choose the fax printer or fax machine.
- Next, you will need to provide the information of the fax recipient.
- So, fill in the fax number of the recipient in the recipient box.
- Click on “send” and your fax will be sent.
Method 2 – Sending the fax without a fax machine by using the premium fax services.
This method is the best way to send the fax with MacBook. It involves the usages of paid fax services software from the app store. You can just buy the membership plan of any well-rated fax service provider from the app store. Subsequently, you will need to install the fax software or application on your MacBook. At last, you can use the premium fax MacBook services to send the fax with your MacBook.